Grapefruit + Ginger Tea
A fan favourite. This gorgeous fragrance is a year-round heartwarming blend of citrus and spice. A multi-dimensional blend of grapefruit, ginger, cardamom, pink pepper, and amber; balanced by cedar and vetiver.
Top Notes: Grapefruit + Ginger
Middle Notes: Cardamom, Pink Pepper + Rose
Base Notes: Cedar, Amber + Vetiver
Contains essential oils of cedarwood, cinnamon bark, clove leaf, eucalyptus, galbanum, balsam, lavandin, orange, and patchouli
We give 10% of our profits on every candle to empower survivors of human trafficking.
Our 8.5 oz handmade concrete candles are made in Saskatchewan from start to finish. We hand make each cement vessel and mix in each colour pigment by hand. Our candles are meant to enhance your favorite space and are great for those with scent sensitivities. We use a high-quality essential oil-infused fragrance. One 8.5 oz candle will comfortably scent a 200-400 sqft room. Burns for 50-55 hours. 2.95” in diameter and 3" in height.
Ingredients Safe for Your Health + Home
Our candles are ethically sourced and embrace simplicity. Each candle is made with:
- Natural coconut wax luxe blend
- FSC Certified wood wick
- High-quality essential oil-infused fragrances
- Wild Flower Seed Paper Dust Covers (Native Flora to the Prairies)
The fragrances and wax we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, mutagen-free, carcinogen-free, prop 65-free, and are never tested on animals.
Our vessels are made with cement and use natural earth mineral colour pigments that are non-toxic and skin safe. Meaning you can safely burn your candle with peace of mind.
All our ingredients are sourced in North America, and whenever possible in the Prairies - always.
After you burn your candle, repurpose your vessel as a plant pot and plant the wildflower seed paper, which is included with each candle. Keep it or gift it. :)
Instructions are included with each purchase.
- Never leave a candle burning unattended or in reach of children or pets.
- Don't burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your flame to be higher than 3/4", as this can create a larger than normal flame and will shorten the life span of your candle.
- Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
- Do not pick up a burning candle or immediately after it's been blown out.
- Protect the surface underneath the candle no matter the material.